Parse.ly is a leader in content marketing analytics. Their product gives creators, marketers, and developers the tools to understand content performance, prove content value, and deliver tailored content experiences that drive meaningful results. In early 2021, Parse.ly was acquired by WordPress VIP, the enterprise division of Automattic.
- Research & Strategy
- Web & Product development
- Third-Party Integrations
- CMS migration & implementation
The Solution Highlights
- Mutations partnered with Parse.ly in 2020 to migrate their help and knowledge base articles to a new CMS platform. We delivered CMS research & recommendations. We handled CMS selection, migration, and implementation for their transition.
- Since then, our relationship has evolved, and we are now their marketing team’s technical partner, providing major and continuous improvements and upgrades to their site.
- In our role, we continue to build martech integrations and content migrations as Parse.ly grows, especially supporting the ongoing acquisition and conversion needs of their marketing site. Mutations has been evolving our support as Parse.ly’s business changes, such as the acquisition by WordPress VIP.
- Gatsby.js & Gatsby Cloud
- WordPress (Headless)