Parse.ly is a leader in content marketing analytics. Their product gives creators, marketers, and developers the tools to understand content performance, prove content value, and deliver tailored content experiences that drive meaningful results. In early 2021, Parse.ly was acquired by WordPress VIP, the enterprise division of Automattic.
- RESEARCH & STRATEGY
- WEB & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- THIRD-PARTY INTEGRATIONS
- CMS MIGRATION & IMPLEMENTATION
THE SOLUTION HIGHLIGHTS
- Mutations partnered with Parse.ly in 2020 to migrate their help and knowledge base articles to a new CMS platform.
- We delivered CMS research & recommendations, including CMS selection, migration, and implementation.
- Mutations is now their marketing team’s technical partner, supporting continuous improvements and upgrades to their site.
- To support Parse.ly’s growth, we build martech and content integrations to support the ongoing acquisition and conversion needs of their marketing site.
- GATSBY.JS & GATSBY CLOUD
- WORDPRESS (HEADLESS)